A Peaceful Woman is a counseling and education service for women helping them to improve the quality of their lives by growing self-compassion while reducing stress, anxiety and grief using natural, alternative and integrative approaches that may be used with or without traditional treatments.
A Peaceful Woman may help YOU to:
- Live life more authentically and attain a life that is truly happy, meaningful and fulfilling
- Begin a practice of self-compassion to lessen feelings of insecurity and self-doubt
- Learn how to live in the moment rather than in the past or the future
- Reduce worry, stress and anxiety so that they no longer run your life
- Reduce or eliminate over-eating, over-spending or other unhelpful behaviors
- Decrease pain and recover faster from surgery, chemotherapy, disease and illness
- Transition through grief with greater ease if it is present in your life from;
the loss or illness of a loved one, personal illness, end of life issues, divorce,
separation or job loss
Whether you choose a main course, a side dish, or all of the above, I invite you to come on a journey toward greater emotional, physical and spiritual ease. I will be honored to accompany you and believe it or not, we may even have some fun along the way!